Bonuses and Taxation
Take advantage of multiple benefits
EDEN has been certificated for use as a private vehicle (“VP”) and as a utility vehicle (“VU”). Because of its environmentally-friendly technology, EDEN qualifies for multiple bonuses and tax incentives, depending on how it is registered.
Environmental bonus and conversion grant for private individuals (“VP” private vehicle registration):
- €900 environmental bonus: EDEN is eligible for the biggest environmental bonus in its vehicle category, i.e. €900 (L7e certification – European directive 168/2013).
- Conversion grant up to €1,100: the environmental bonus for EDEN – which is additional to the conversion grant – is €100 for taxable households and €1,100 for non-taxable households.
The total grant eligibility for private owners can thus be as much as €2,000 (€900 environmental bonus + €1,100 conversion grant).
Tax benefits for companies (“VU” utility vehicle registration):
- VAT recovery: EDEN has also been certificated as a utility vehicle (“VU 2 places”) and so you can recover the VAT under the conditions specified by law.
- Business vehicle tax exemption (“TVS”): Like all electrically-powered vehicles, EDEN is not subject to TVS.
- Range: €1000 grant from Paris City Hall for companies with fewer than 50 employees, with registered offices in the greater Paris area, in departments 75, 92, 93 and 94 (check the conditions on paris.fr)
Savings for everyone:
With EDEN, you can finally enjoy all the advantages of an electric vehicle:
- Free-of-charge registration papers
- Free parking in many towns and cities
- No traffic restrictions in any city or town center, etc.
With EDEN, you don’t pay any additional costs for your batteries:
- When you buy an EDEN, you also become owner of the batteries and their charger.
- That avails you an average annual saving of €1,200 on battery leasing contracts costing an average of €100 per month, i.e. €6,000 after 5 years.